Another Philly venue is about to go. Owner Donald McCoy has a buyer for the building which is in Old City, Philadelphia. I hate to see these classic Philly venues closing the doors.
Tin Angel and Serrano are still now very much in business at 20 S. Second St, but the sale will be final with the liquor-license transfer – likely in January 2017.
Concerts are still on through the end of the year, check it out if you’ve never been!
- Chris Pureka – Sun 12.11
- Anuhea – Sun 11.20
- Francis Dunnery – Sat 11.26
- Lee DeWyze – Fri 12.9
- Man About A Horse, Damn Tall Buildings – Sat 10.22
- Hamell On Trial – Sat 11.12
- Stolar – Thu 11.10
- Sharon Little – Wed 11.23
- An Evening With Kristin Hersh – Thu 12.15
- Stephen Kellogg Not So Solo Tour – Tue 12.27